We are looking for a Graphic Designer who is responsible for creating design solutions that have a high visual impact. He/ She should be adapted to develop creative ideas and concepts, choosing the appropriate media and style to meet the business objectives.
- Develop creative concepts, graphics, and layouts based on marketing planning of campaigns and activities.
- Can create materials that align with the client’s brand and requirement, appeal to the target audience, and ultimately fulfills the client requirement
- Ensure all designs following brand guidelines to present a strong and consistent branding identity.
- Ensure the quality of designs to be used across digital channels and prints
- An appreciation and understanding of the dynamics of a Design Studio, of Studio-Client Relationships and decision-making process for design projects.
- Ability to take ownership and be creative.
- Reviewing junior designers’ work to ensure high quality
- Review marketing-related KPIs to improve design throughout the development process.
- Proven graphic designing experience (Minimum 3 year)
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, XD)
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Degree in Design, Fine Arts or related field is a plus
We are looking for a PHP Developer with a good aesthetic sense of layouts and compositions. He or She will be responsible for the design, development, and troubleshooting of HTML, WordPress, and PHP websites.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Design, Develop, Implement, Test, Document and Maintain high quality Web Application Software.
- Understanding and implementing of project management practices.
- MVC compliant Development (YII / Code Igniter / Cake PHP / Zend Framework) in at least any one of these frameworks.
- Optimization of PHP Code and database queries and functions through Code Review and Project Review Sessions.
- Identify opportunities for process improvement and make constructive suggestions for change.
- Improve the technical competence of the team through training & development of existing and new team members.
- Provide accurate effort estimates for deliverable and be committed to the deadlines through follow-up of tasks with team members.
- Research and actively learn about new technologies and introduce them into the infrastructure.
- Build products using Core PHP/WordPress.
- Qualification – BCA, MCA, BE(IT,CSE), ME (IT,CSE)
- Proven 3+ years in website development
- Integrating code with content management systems and back-ends for large-scale websites and web applications
- Strong fundamentals in HTML, WordPress, PHP.
- Familiar with Development and Debugging Tools for Cross-Browser Issues.
- Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimization process along with strong technical skills, front-end web development.
- Plugin installation/integration, customization, and troubleshooting
- Good eye for clean layout design.
- Knowledge of proper web security and server protocols
- Must be interested in a long-term position, ongoing with growth opportunities within the company.
- Update current websites to meet modern web standards
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs