We are looking for a Graphic Designer who is responsible for creating design solutions that have a high visual impact. He/ She should be adapted to develop creative ideas and concepts, choosing the appropriate media and style to meet the business objectives.
- Develop creative concepts, graphics, and layouts based on marketing planning of campaigns and activities.
- Can create materials that align with the client’s brand and requirement, appeal to the target audience, and ultimately fulfills the client requirement
- Ensure all designs following brand guidelines to present a strong and consistent branding identity.
- Ensure the quality of designs to be used across digital channels and prints
- An appreciation and understanding of the dynamics of a Design Studio, of Studio-Client Relationships and decision-making process for design projects.
- Ability to take ownership and be creative.
- Reviewing junior designers’ work to ensure high quality
- Review marketing-related KPIs to improve design throughout the development process.
- Proven graphic designing experience (Minimum 3 year)
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, XD)
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Degree in Design, Fine Arts or related field is a plus